Pages

Sunday 10 April 2011

Love Sms

Be With U

When things go wrong…
When sadness fills ur heart…
when tears flow in ur eyes…
always remember 3 things
1) I’m with u…
2) Still with u…
3) Will ALWAYS b…

Love Truly

When U love someone truly,
U don’t look for faults,
U don’t look for answers,
U don’t look for mistakes.
Instead, U fight the mistakes,
U accept the faults and
overlook the excuses.

Love and Friendship

Once upon a time
love and friendship
were walking in village.
Love fall in dug because love is blind.
friend ship also fall because
friend ship can do every thing for love

My Love

i dont have money to live with u
i dont have car to go with u
i dont have flower to give it to u
but i have my heart who says I LOVE U!

D smallest word is I,
the sweetest word is LOVE
and the dearest person
in the world is U.
dats why I Love You..


All I wanted was sum1 2 care 4 me
All I wanted was sum1 who’d b there 4 me
All I ever wanted was sum1 who’d b true
All I ever wanted was sum1 like U… 

I ask God for a rose n he gave me flowers,
I ask God for water n he gave me an ocean,
I ask God for an angel n he gave me the best love ever!

Love so Much

Love so much my heart is sure.
As time goes on I love u more,
Your happy smile.
Your loving face no1 will ever take ur place.
Wish u a Happy Valentine’s Day!

Ur precious love has
turned my life completely around,
I feel lik Im walking but
my feet dont seem 2 touch d ground..!! Happy
Valentine’s Day!


Don’t say we aren’t right for each other. The way I see it, we’re not right for anybody else. Be My Valentine!

I finally got my past, present and future tenses correct today. I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever. Happy Valentine day!

Love Means.....

Love means to see some1 wid closed eyes,
to miss some1 in crowd,
2 find some1 in evry thought,
to live 4 some1, luv some1, but sure tht sum1 is ONLY one!

Life is Secret

When you believe someone deeply, Misunderstanding arises ,but dont feel for it , Because Some Misunderstandings are needed 4 good understanding.
Its life secret….


Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain you’ll break my heart 4ever!
It’s hard to find someone whom u truly love,
much less to find someone who loves u as much.
When the chance comes, don’t ever let go.

100%

Just send this flirt sms msg to your girlfriend :) and guess the reaction
U R 100% beautiful,
U R 100% lovely,
U R 100% sweet,
U R 100% nice, and
U R 100% stupid to believe these words…

Is that love i see in your eyes, or merely a reflection of mine?
I hide my tears when I say your name, but the pain in my heart is still the same. Though I smile and seem carefree, there’s no one who miss you more than me!!

If i Could Have

If I could have
just one wish,
I would wish to
wake up everyday
to the sound of your
breath on my neck,
the warmth of your
lips on my cheek,
the touch of your
fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart
beating with mine…
Knowing that I could
never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.
 
My Fears are
 
My fears are here and they are true
my fears are of losing you
you don’t know what its like to
feel this pain.
your the best but this fear is
too strong for me and you
just thinking about this
brings me to tears
because it means my fears
are true and losing you
means losing my heart
because you hold it up
oh so very high
you show me the truth
i can not fight
you broke my shield
that covered my heart
i can not yield this pain is too real
i tried to protect my heart
but you some how got through
you broke this shield that was so strong
you promised to never break
my heart and know its perfect
my life is so real i don’t know how
but you healed my wounds too..

Until There was you


Until there was you
I walked the earth alone
No hand to hold in mine
My heart was all my own
Until there was you
True love was just a dream
Dreams of wonder and tears
Dreams of hope and fears
Until there was you
My life had no direction
A road of uncertainty
But now we have a journey
Together you and me
So I thank my lucky stars
And God from the heavens above
For my heart and soul could never
Feel the impact of true love
Until there was you…

When Time Comes

when time comes for you
to be in love with someone
make sure you choose
a right person
who can care and show
concern at any time,
any moment and not
only loves you
but also loves
what you wan

No Women Marries

No woman marries 4 money;
they r all clever enough
2 fall in luv with him 1st,
b4 marrying a millionaire

Love Hutrs When

Love hurts when you
break up with someone.
It hurts even more when
someone breaks up with you.
But love hurts the most when
the person you love has
no idea what so ever.

Love is not

Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship.
It’s not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love
you build till the end.






No comments:

Post a Comment