Pages

Sunday 10 April 2011

Good Night Sms

Good night my very special friend

Good night my very special friend,
I pray you lay in rest,
And may tomorrow bring you
Much love and happiness.
Do not think of me…i m in ur eyes, in ur heart
Good Night



When my arms cant reach people

When my arms cant reach people
who r close to my heart,
I always hug them with my prayers.

May God grant u
what ur heart desires n keep u happy..
Good Night





Art of living

Art of living:
First of all,dont make friends.
if made,dont go close to them.
if gone,dont like them.
if liked,then plz.. dont leave them.
Good Night, sweet dreams…



Never blame a day in ur life

Never blame a day in ur life.
Good days give u happiness.
Bad days give u experience.
Both are essential in life!
All are Gods blessings!
good night.



U might b sleeping

U might b sleeping
U might b awake
there’s a feeling i
just cant shake…
I know deep inside
this feeling is right
the uncontrolable
urge 2 say….
GoOdNiGhT!


Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile

Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile,
Thinking of you makes me smile,
Being with you is the best thing ever,
And loving you is what I’ll do forever..
Good night


When an angel came to me

When an angel came to me,
he asked: “What is your wish for tonight?”
I said “Please take care of the
person who’s reading this message.”
Good night!




Let the most beautiful dream come to u tonight

Let the most beautiful
dream come to u tonight,

Let the sweetest person
come in ur dream tonight….

But dont make it a habit
bcoz I m not free every night.

Goodnight



Do not count what u have lost

Do not count what u have lost.
Just see what u have now,
because past never comes back
but sometimes future can give
u back ur lost things! ‘good night‘.




Whenever you have a DREAM inside your HEART

Whenever you have a DREAM inside your HEART,
Never let it go coz DREAMS are the TINY SEEDS,
From which BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW GROWS
Have a wonderful dream tonight?
GOOD NIGHT




A day is going to end again

A day is going to end again.
It is nice to have a friend like U
making my everyday seems so great.
Thank U my good friend lastly
good night n sweet dreams…



I have given some marvelous

I have given some marvelous
persons a special place in my heart.
And u happen to be the one among
them topping the list.
Good night and lots of sweet & salty dreams.
Cuddle up and sleep tight.


My day may be hectic

My day may be hectic.
My schedule may be tight.
But I would never let the day end
without saying good night. Sweet dreams!



I wish moon always be full & bright

I wish moon always be full & bright !!!
U always be cool & right!!!

Whenever u go to switch off the light,
Remember that I am wishing u Good Night……




Take a deep breath

Take a deep breath,
Stand near the window,
Look at the sky,
There will be two stars twinkling brightly,
u know what they are????
They are my eyes always taking care of U..
Good night




Turn off the lights

Touch ur heart;
Close ur eyes;
Make a wish;
Say GoodNight;
Sky so wide,
Stars so bright,
Turn off the lights,
and say Good Night



sleepy msg for a sleepy person

sleepy msg for a sleepy person
from a sleepy friend
for a sleepy reason
at a sleepy time
on the sleepy day
in a sleepy mood
to say please sleep
“good night”




Night is longer than day

Night is longer than day
for those who DREAM
&
day is longer than night
for those who make their
DREAMS come true.

Wish you Good Night & Sweet Dreams!


Saying gudnite is not just putting

 

Saying gudnite is not just putting
an end to a day.Its a way of saying ,
I remember u before i go 2 sleep.
Hope u can fel the care that goes with it….
GOOD NIGHT.

 



 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment