Pages

Sunday 10 April 2011

FriendShip Sms

True Friendship sms

A bond of love,
A medal of trust.
A shoulder in sadness,
A hand in darkness.
A special relation to hold,
An ear where secrets can be told.
An appreciator for encouragement,
Something that doesn’t cost.
A jewel never to be lost.
Is the magic called
F R I E N D

The ball can escape from bat,
The rat can escape from cat,
But you cannot escape from
“My Heart you are always my good friend”

Our friendship will never end.

In life..
Some know you..
Some remember you..
Some like you..
Some understand you..
Some care for you..
But..
A True friend does all above &
Always hopes the best for you..


Friend in different lanaguages…
Iranian – DOST
German – FREUND
Hebrew – CHAVER
French – AMi
Pinoy – KAiBiGAN
Dutch – VREND
Mexican – AMiGO

Friends are like sketch pens -
They color your lives.
I may be not your favorite color
But you will need me some day
To complete your picture..!!


To live a life I need heartbeat,
To have heartbeat I need a heart,
To have heart I need happiness,
To have happiness I need a friend,
And for a friend I need you…Always


Friendship opens many doors, each with a different view.
But none could be more beautiful, than the one that leads to you..!!

The rain may be falling hard outside,
But your smile makes it all alright.
I’m so glad that you’re my friend.
I know our friendship will never end
 
Popular Friendship sms

CLassic words of frndshp
B wat u R n say wat u feel,
cuz those who mind dnt matter,
n those who matter dnt mind….

Wen Things go bad n
ur strnth is not more enough 2 carry on,
Dnt giv up cuz,
wher ur strngth ends,
my worth of being ur frnd begins…

Wats d true meanin of frndshp?
wher ther r no compromise in tellin secrets,
n der is no secret for which u need compromise…

My mind DETECTED,
My soul REACTED,
My heart ACCEPTED,
thousands wer REJECTED,
but u wer selected to b my
cho……..chweet frnd…..

Silent and Listen are two words made of same Alphabets,but there is another speciality…..
i can Listen to you, when u r
Silent…..that is friendship….

wat is lyf? wat u make it to be..
wat is hapiness? wat ur heart sees..
wat is love? precious if true…
wat is frndshp? nothing without u.. sachme..

a Match stick Glows 4 few swcs.
a candle glows 4 few hours.,
a Sun glows 4 a day.,
but our relation will glow 4vevr,.
whthr v’ll b ther or not….


2 golden phrases os frndship:->
” NVR belive d doubtd one” n
“NVR doubt d belivd one”
that retains frndshp for a longr tym..

wat is frndshp? u fight abt d
smallest things in lyf wen u r
2gethr n miss those very smallest things
wen u r torn apart by tym….

Lips Dnt join Wen we say LOVE,
That is a sign of distance,
But wen we say FRNDSHP lips join,
Tha is a sign of TOGETHRNESS…

My Frndshp is Lyk a Drug, 1ce u take it u cant avoid it,
wen u dnt get it u r sick,
n wen u loose it u r destryd,
So beware of me n b my frnd 4evr….

Best frnds r lyk a pair of scissors,
joint togthr, often go in opp dirctions,
But they giv punishment to those who
come between them……

i keep  Memories  of all our Special Time


I keep memories of all our special times
tucked in my heart n wen i remember those times,
I smile n fall in luv with
our friendship all over again.

Friendship is like a tree

Friendship Is Like A Tree

Its Not Measured On How Tall It Could Be. . .

But

On How Deep Its Roots Have Grown

Love is Docom

Love is Docomo, do the New.

Mariage is idea
can change Ur life

Wife is Hutch, wer ever U go she folows

But

Frienship is Airtel 1atut bandhan

USA
(‘_’ )

U.K
( ‘_’)

DUBAI
(‘_’ )

( ‘_’)
KUWAIT

JAPAN
(‘_’ )

( ‘_’)
INDIA

GERMANY
(‘_’ )

Rich in Friendship it's u

Rich In Friendship
Its U,
Rich In Smile
Its U,
Rich In Heart
Its U,
Rich In Luck.?
Wait.,
Wait..,
.
.
Its Me
Bcoz I Have Friend Like
"U".

You Are Nice

“THOUGHT FOR” “WHOLE LIFE”

“Treat everyone with LOVE”, even those Who are rude to You, not because They are nice, but because

“YOU ARE NICE”

Think different,

Do different!

If You are An IceCream

If you are an “ICECREAM”
then u r so sweet.

If you are “Rose”
Then you are so soft

If you are a “Star”
Then you are so bright.

If you are my “Friend”
then
Oh
My
GOD
You are soo “Lucky”

Life is a Railway Station

Life is a railway station
Where love is a train,
it would come & go anytime

But
Friendship is a railway track
====================
It remains foreve

Friendship and Medicine

Friendship & Medicine
both r good 4 our health.
They care us when we need,
but the only difference is that.
.
.
.
.
Friendship has no expiry date!






No comments:

Post a Comment